Nowadays, overweight but low muscle is a concern for everyone. Besides, skinny people regard them an unsmart person as they thin. One of my close friend felt tension while he became over fatty a few years ago. He wanted to be slim but muscled. Then prepared some healthy recipes for weight loss and muscle gain in 2 weeks that honestly helped him to achieve his desire.
Finally, I got the recipes, besides I tried these recipes personally to lose my obesity as well gained muscles and got the best result as expected in 2 weeks. By the way, you may love meat to eat but getting fat is not your expectation. If you know some healthy meat recipes to lose weight, won’t you be happy?
Truly we everyone try to get rid of overweight, but we cannot give concentrate on losing weight for our busiest life. On the other hand, We wish to have healthy meals but many of them not suitable for the body at all.
If you take and maintain a healthy meats list in some specific ways, these diet suggestions won’t contribute to making you over weighted. Besides, regular diet meals most important for dropping fat. But the first condition is you have to follow a healthy eating plan. The listed easy recipes go to the category of healthy recipes for weight loss on a budget. Now I’m going to explain super easy healthy meals with recipes. No more talk, let’s see the fat loss recipes.
1. Beef Salad with Kale
Salad is a brilliant item helps to lose weight remarkably. This diet is one of the best item among the healthy recipes for weight loss and muscle gain . Besides, kale is a healthy green can be supportive in many ways. Kale salad is better than another veggie.
You can add different types of spinach and vegetable for preparing easy meals. If you fond of having meat you can prepare the beef salad. Some people ask me what to eat for dinner healthy? I highly recommend them for having this salad with dinner. It has the quality to balance fat and nutritious.
Knowing healthy salad recipes help you to discover a new taste. The ingredients you will necessity to make the salad with beef.
- 4-cups sliced kale
- 2-Cups greens
- 3-Cup half boiled lean beef
- 1- cups chopped red bell pepper
- 3-tablespoon olive oil
- 2-tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt on demand
- 2-cups chopped broccoli
- 1- Cups shredded carrots
- ½ cheese ( Optional)
- ½ -cup chopped onion
- ½ tablespoon fried cumin powder
- 2-tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-cloves garlic sliced
- ½ tablespoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar
- 2-tablespoon lemon juice
# Making process
1. You need to make a solution at first. Take a large bowl, add the mentioned olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, cumin powder, black pepper powder, honey/sugar keeping the same amount.
2. Stir them with a spoon or hand until all the ingredients get mixed perfectly.
Know the kale and spinach should be half boiled.
If you like to take raw kale, spinach, then no need to boil, but have to cut the vegetable in small sizes to get a real spicy taste. A vegetable slicer can help you to cut the elements in expected size.
3. Now pour the other materials into the solution. Mix them with the prepared solution by hand until all item get coated perfectly.
Your salad is ready to serve. It has well beneficial advantages. Although need to use kale to prepare it, but this is not vegetarian diet recipes.
Because it burns extra fat from the body and the meat best to fill the lack of protein in the figures. Try to bring at your healthy dinner
2. Chicken Broccoli Soup Recipe
Chicken broccoli soup is similarly a popular meal for reducing overweight. People use chicken recipes weight loss by thinking healthy diet ideas. It seems like a low calorie meal. You will need to prepare it-
- ½kilograms boneless and skinless chicken
- 5-cups chicken broth for (Used for chicken recipes)
- 5 small sized peeled potato ( cubed)
- A large head of broccoli
- 1 chopped onion,1-tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1- tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup flour
- 1-cup heavy cream and 1 cup cheese
- 1 and ½ cup shredded Cheddar, ½ cup grated Parmesan sour cream for serving
1. Combine the chicken broth, chicken, broccoli, black pepper, potatoes and onion in an enough sized bowl. Stir them after adding pepper and salt. Keep it about half an hour to moist well.
2. After half an hour, cook the chicken in a crock-pot. Keep the stove on fire keeping the heat low and cook about 4 hours. Try to use a crockpot, so that the internal aroma cannot come outside. This cooking process does soften the chicken gradually without burning.
3. After cooking, transfer the cooked chicken in a large bowl with two forks. Do it carefully, as the chicken will remain full hot. Chop it into bite-size pieces.
4. Take another bowl, mix the flour and cream, cheese well, then pour the solution into the crock pot and stir for mixing fine. Put the chicken once again to crockpot, Now, add Parmesan, cheddar and keep the fire in high volume.
5. You have to cook the elements until the given cheese and cream melt properly. You need to wait about 30-35 minutes till the soup becomes thick as like paste.
6. Add 1-tablespoon salt and more peeper again ( It depends on taste).
7. After completing the cooking, serve quickly, can decorate with lemon pieces and more cheese beside the plates. What a delicious diet food is it!
I love this soup diet very much personally.
Often I take this soup instead of eating rice. This healthy eating removes my hunger and keeps me strong and fit.
3. Chicken and Sweet Potato Bake
We feel boring about eating the same meal regularly. There essential to change in our food. Chicken has low fat and potato is a good source of potassium. A healthy meal is able to keep you strong.
When you take these diet dishes together, it works for the body and helps to decrease overweight it fills the demand for protein moreover. Know it may your healthy breakfast. Your requirements to make-
- Medium sized skinless chicken breast
- 2-Cups sliced baby portobello mushroom
- 2-cups chives
- 2- tablespoon olive oil
- medium-sized peeled sweet potatoes
- ½ tablespoon red chili powder
- ½ tablespoon cumin powder.
- 1-tablespoon ginger paste
1. Shred the whole chicken in thin sizes. Slice the mushroom, potatoes, and chives.
2. Take a small bowl, combine olive oil, chili powder, cumin powder, and ginger paste thoroughly.
3. Polish the mixture over the chicken, potatoes twice. Try to polish the whole mixture.
4. Preheat oven in a 350°F. Now keep in a tray and bake the polished ingredients for 15 minutes without potatoes. Bake the potatoes about 5-7 minutes separately.
Serve the food immediately. Take when watching TV and gossiping time. This item can make pastime more interesting or can treat it, for example, healthy snacks.
4. Dried Beef Recipe
There are many tasty diet meals in Asian cuisine, this also a most popular South Asian dish came from diet recipes. I hope you won’t forget its taste once you have it. But you need to dry beef at first to create it. This is not from weight loss recipes but also traditional food.
- 300 grams lean beef (small size).
- Broccoli 1-piece-chopped- (medium shaped)
- 1-cup sliced a carrot or can use different types of vegetable as like chives, gourd piece, papaya, lettuce, spinach all together in total 2-cups.
- 1-tablespoon cumin powder
- 1-tablespoon ginger paste
- 1-tablespoon hot spices
- 1-cups yogurt
- 2-tablespoon red chili powder, ½ tablespoon turmeric powder
- 4-tablespoon olive oil
Process of making beef dry
1. First of all, boil the beef with half liter water for 10 minutes in a pan ( Make half boiled). Add ½ tablespoon turmeric powder into the water.
Turmeric helps to protect the meat from bacteria. After boiling transfer the beef into a strainer and make sure there is no water as possible.
2. Now, You have to dry the mentioned beef correctly. If you have no dryer machine then can dry the beef in the sunlight.
Dry until being moist less. It may take 2-5 days to be completely dry in the sun. In dryer can do it instantly.
Process of cooking
1. Put a frying pan on the stove in medium fire volume. Give oil on the pan, add all the items without beef and vegetable.
2. Stir about 3 minutes. Then add beef and broccoli, carrots ( I use several types of vegetable, it depends on your choice) also stir about 15 minutes. Crush the beef something before adding in the pan.
3. Give ½ cup water on the pan continuing stirring for 5 min. At last, add the beef, stir continuously for 10 minutes. Now, cover the pan with a lid, wait for 10 min.
When will see there is no water in that curry, understand the curry is ready to serve. Now, enjoy its wonderful taste.
5. Thai Chilli Beef Stir Fry
From children to adult, it is likable both of them. Actually, the maximum is vegetarian. But preserving protein diet recipes they can stay far from fat.
I’m habituated to prepare such a kind of good recipes at party time, also fond of this diet plan.
The chili recipe best for them who like to have peppery food.
It means you would get healthy nutritious food along with the low fat dish. Thai people added this item to their healthy dinner recipes. Let’s see the method-
- 300g fresh noodles ( Half-boiled)
- 2-tablespoon olive oil
- Soya sauce
- 2-crushed garlic cloves
- 1-tablespoon chili powder
- 1 & ½ tablespoon grated ginger
- Solid Salt (on demand)
- 1-cup sliced carrot
- ½ cup grated onion
- ½ cup bell pepper (Capsicum)
- 1-cup broccoli or cauliflower cut into cube 300g sliced beef
Process of Making
1. Heat 1-tbs olive oil in a nonstick fry pan, the heat level should be medium. Add the sliced beef and fry till getting brown color.
2. Now add onion, garlic, chili powder, ginger, soya sauce, cook for 3-4 min. Don’t let to be burned although use nonstick pan.
3. Next, add carrot and broccoli excluding noodles, don’t stop stirring. Mix for 5 minutes. Transfer the boiled noodles to the pan. Combine all the elements for 5-7 minutes.
Your chili beef stir-fry ready to serve. Serve with lemon alongside the serving dishes. Place the beef over the noodles for looking more appetizing. Almost every food should be decorated especially in yummy dinner recipes with cold coffee.
Tips for weight Loss
You can include these simple recipes in your dinner ideas if you are determined to lose your overweight fast. Follow up a daily diet chart. All the described meal is healthy recipes to lose weight fast.
1. Follow the mentioned healthy food list and healthy food tips. It is better to follow a menu diet than buying a recipe book frequently.
2. Take dinner minimum 30 minutes ago before going to sleep.
3. Avoid oily food and junk food.
4. Eat vegetable more by making salad or curry.
So, Here are the healthy recipes for weight loss and muscle gain in 2 weeks. The delicious recipes not so hard to prepare. Therefore give us your feedback on your prepared recipe. Thanks and lead a healthy diet by taking healthy food!
Note: if you are female and searching how to build lean muscle for females, then these diet is also for you.