I cannot wait to eat even for a few seconds while there is chuck roast in front of me. Yes, I’ve made a fascinating friendship with this chuck roast crock pot recipe. I’m not alone loving this slow cooker roast beef, truly finding out a food lover who doesn’t like a roast is indeed challenging. It is the utmost widespread food item basically to American people. Now I will describe the best chuck roast recipe from my slow cooker ideas. No more talk let’s see how to make.
Read More - 5 Common Foods What Time Should You Stop Eating
- 3-pound piece of beef
- Salt as much as needed
- Peeper 1-tablespoon
- 4 medium-sized potato cut into quarter
- 4 peeled carrots cut into 3-inch length
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 dried bay leaves
- ¼ tablespoon dried thyme powder (optional)
- 1 can or 2-cups tomato sauce
Making Process Of The Simple Pot Roast
1. You may call it beef chuck roast recipe crock pot as beef is the main ingredient of this cooking. First of all, message the mentioned beef with 2-pinches salt and pepper roundly.
2. Be sure about taking boneless slow cooker meat, it is known as a boneless beef chuck roast recipe. Marinate the meat about 15-20 minutes.
3. Take a crock pot and add the mentioned potato, carrots, onion. Make sure the onion should have over the potato and carrot. Cut the vegetable in a good shape with a vegetable slicer.
4. Now add bay leaves, thyme powder, thyme has numerous health advantages too, and salt as need. However, I take ginger 1-tablespoon paste, cumin powder also in this step.
Because I saw these ingredients make the pot roast meat extra delicious. You may add ginger and cumin if you want to get an aromatic and delicate roast.
5. Now keep the beef piece over the ingredients.
6. Add tomato sauce on beef or can add 1-cup yogurt, it’s your choice. I use yogurt also tomato soup to see a colorful roast and smell.
7. Cover with an airtight lid.
8. Cook the roast in crock pot on high power volume about 6 hours.
9. After 6 hours, transfer the meat to a clean cutting board. Let it be cool for slicing.
10. Separate the whole vegetables to a different plate and slice the beef with a knife, Next, transfer the sliced meat to the vegetable plate.
11. Pour the broth into a mug from the crock pot. Add 2 pinches salt and 1 pinch pepper. Pepper is optional. You can add pepper again if like a peppery diet. ( Use of salt depends on taste)
Remember The Essential Tips
- Try to use beef instead of pork to prepare quick beef chuck recipes. Because the pork meat and slow cooked pork is harmful for human body. Essentially, there are particular rules almost eating meat, so we should not eat all the animal's meat.
- I use beef or sometimes use mutton. Although mutton size is small, you may take 2 pieces at a time instead of taking a large beef piece, I consider beef, mutton both are healthier than pork. Thus try to select the best beef for slow cooker roast.
- Don’t cook without marinating the beef. This process allows for absorbing spice and salt inside. That is why the roast becomes yummier.
- Cook with full power, otherwise the internal part of meat may remain incomplete to be cooked.
- Don’t make the pot roast soup more watery by adding extra water. If need mixing water to create soup a little bit, add also water a little bit. A pasty formed soup best for greatest pot roast.
Read More - Top 10 Best Mini Food Processor Reviews
Why do you need to cook chuck roast?
You might be bored to prepare several types of beef roast because of requiring additional hardship. But know, this easy crock pot roast is appropriate for those people who wish to acquire a highly nutritious and delicious food with low effort. This is better to have some chuck roast ideas for instant pot chuck recipes. My family members don’t miss to eat the roast minimum once a week. I also fill their desire by making pot roast since being lovely and nutritious food.
It’s not hard to prepare. This crock pot chuck roast recipe might be added to your diet chart or in dinner ideas. I can promise, if you follow the steps appropriately, You’ll get this perfect slow cooker pot roast healthy recipe. Let us know about your prepared roast how was the taste?